Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My BART Internship experience- Johanna Oh


Name: Johanna Oh
School: UC Berkeley
Major: Political Science & Sociology
Year: Senior

Background:
I grew up in the Bay Area and cannot imagine living anywhere else! I consider myself extremely blessed to be able to attend a university in the Bay Area and to have the option of commuting to and from school (commuter student for two years!). Also I am hoping to one day become a professional for justice in a world that suffers from all sorts of injustices.

Why do I want to work with BART?
I have always felt that communication is one of the keys to success in any field on any level. Where else could I better learn and develop skills in the area of communications than at BART, one of the major transportation systems in Northern California? I am looking forward to gaining valuable experience from working with BART in order to better serve the community in the future!                                 
                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment