Monday, January 31, 2011

My BART Internship Experience - Chin Wing Li




 

Name: Chin Wing Li
School: UC Berkeley
Major: Media Studies & Political Economy
Year: Junior




My little background before coming to BART:
I moved from Hong Kong to Los Angeles and finally came to Bay Area. Moving from place to place I went through different cultural challeges and also I met a lot of people from different places, to learn from their goods and bads and to widen my horizons.

My working experience at BART: Working at BART is one of my greatest highlight in my journey. It has been a very rewarding experience for me. As an international student, working at a local government agency like BART has given me a great opportunity to learn about the Bay Area and also how the specific role of BART in the public transport system impact people's lives locally. I am glad to be able to work in a relaxed but motivated environment which pushed me to touch base on a lot of different areas from writting blogs to doing makreting research. This experience definitely colors my journey and equips me with an amazing working experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment